reality's fantasy

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Before i made this blog I pondered for a long time just what i could write about continously and would keep people coming back to read it, and i couldnt come up with diddly shit.
The problem was i didnt want to create a blog site that would be unoriginal and played out, i wanted to do something fresh and original and as we all know thats an almost impossible task. so i continued to ponder and ponder with no success.

i wanted to write something on a peice of paper one day (dont remember the day, dont even remember what i wanted to write, but thats ok cos its not imporatant) and i needed a book to rest it on and i picked up this huge calender, dairy book from my uncles books and wrote what it is i needed to write. instead of just returning the book to where i took it from, i could feel something telling me to check inside, (I wish i could tell you that it was some sort of holy calling but i'm pretty sure it was me just being nosy and not minding my bsuiness)
So i look into the book and found that it was full of nothing.....it was an unused Dairy, which meant i could keep it for myself......wait why did i start talking about this? erm....oh yeah i remember.

anyways i went to see my uncle in his room to tell him that i would be keeping the Diary (not to write my feelings in....Homie dont play that). i wanted to use it for my Sketches and ideas for comics and novels.

So i go to his room and i tell him and he says ok, but on my way out i noticed a quote on a calender in his room, which is the point to this whole pyscho babble. and it said "Say what you want and do what you please, cos those you mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind"
i forgot whose quote it was...and i'll be sure to write down the name when i remember....but all i know is i felt so inspired at that moment that i wanted to do some writing.

so i leave with my new book and start writing down ideas for what the blog should be...and came up with a list of my interests. i decided to write about something that i cared about, fuck trying to come up with something original and please people...if people dont read or enjoy blogs then as my frog eating brothers say "Ces't la vie" which i think translates to "shit happens, accept it and move on"

on my list i had Comics (those that know me, know i am the most annoying nerd when it comes to comics) movies (which are usually obscure, i will watch anything) music (i listen to everything i can and give every genre a chance) novels (i read any and everything apart from romance, because in my opinion it is the dingleberry of writing)

i still couldnt think of a way i could write and i told me sister who look at me with disgust and say "get away from me you nerd" and so i have decieded to create a blog that deal with all things that are cool but nerdy.

so there you have it....this blogsite deals with what i consider to be cool but nerdy things and i hope you enjoy what i write about and if you dont well.....shit really does fucking happen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

Awesome, looking forward to it.

11 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home